As we age our skin is beset by all types of issues including a lack of hydration, reduced collagen production, a loss of elasticity and the development of fine lines and wrinkles. The great challenge facing skincare companies is creating products that effectively address these issues, and that is exactly what Bianca Miller has done with her Hian Skin Renewal Serum.
The Power of Hian Skin Renewal Serum
Hian Skin Renewal Serum is not only one of the most effective ways to stave off the effects of ageing it’s also one of the most environmentally and socially responsible skin care products on the market today.
Hian Skin Renewal Serum is 100% vegan as well as being paraben-free and cruelty-free. It is a high performance, skin brightening serum that helps to restore definition to the face while promoting collagen production, enhancing skin hydration and producing a healthy and vibrant glow.
What’s in It?
The experts at Hian Skin went the extra mile to find ingredients that would live up to Bianca Miller’s exacting standards when it comes to being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free, while at the same time providing world-class benefits for your skin. Those ingredients include:
- Kahai seed oil: Kahai seed oil contains an array of skin enhancing compounds including stearic acid, linoleic acid, and numerous fatty acids that nurture healthy skin.
- Squalane: Squalane has a well-deserved reputation for having excellent skin hydration properties as well as being an effective anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
- Bisabolol: This all-natural compound is derived from German chamomile and is one of the most effective anti-inflammatories known for reducing redness and irritation.
- Retinyl palmitate: Whereas retinol has been known to irritate the skin, its close cousin retinyl palmitate is extremely gentle while also being effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
More Than a Wrinkle Cream
Not only is Hian Skin Renewal Serum one of the best at reducing lines and wrinkles while plumping and moisturising the skin, it also does an excellent job reducing the appearance of age spots, sun spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation takes many forms, all of them stubbornly resistant to most skincare products. Hian Skin Renewal Serum, however, is able to penetrate beneath the surface of the skin and address hyperpigmentation at that root. Whether you suffer from…
- Sun-related hyperpigmentation
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Drug-induced hyperpigmentation
- Genetic hyperpigmentation or
Hian Skin Renewal Serum can help. It is specially formulated to address those areas of the skin that suffer the most at the hands of UV light, inflammation and environmental pollutants. With Hian Skin Renewal Serum on your nightstand, you are never far from the antidote for ageing.
Try Our Paraben Free Face Wash
If the idea of unlocking the youthful radiance of your skin interests you, try Hian Skin Renewal Serum today. It’s scientifically formulated to counteract a loss of collagen, a lack of hydration and the damaging effects of UV light and other factors on the skin. And remember, Hian Skin products are always 100% paraben-free and cruelty-free.