Summer Nail Polish 2016
Summer nail polish 2016 is here and it is time to come to the pink side! We have become pink obsessed and so should you. Pink is feminine and chic but also daring and makes a perfect color for summer. If you are already on the pink train exchange, then you know the feeling: at one point everything you owned was pink. You have looked for hours at a time for the perfect pink pen or the perfect pink pillow. Let’s call it another pink takeover, as pink is the summer nail polish of 2016.
Which Pink Nail Colors to Buy?
No look is complete without pink nail colors and extending the color to your manicure is easy. The choices are so many! We went on the hunt for the best pink nail color shades. We found too many, so we had to shorten the list of pink and share the best ones. The list ranges from dusty and pastel to creamy with hints of coral. All of these colors belong on your nails.
- Coral pink is truly bedazzling it cash be worn as an over layer to jazz up any base cost. Great sparkle!
- Soft pink is calming and soothing.
- Champagne pink polish glistens. This polish is ready for party and date night.
- Barbie Pink is the quintessential pink that reminds you of miniature doll bedrooms. But this polish is all grown up. Add this color and it will last a while on your nails.
Nails are a fashion accessory. An outfit is not planned without taking in to mind what the nails will look like. It is a part of the detailing of an outfit. Think pink nail colors and add more to your ensemble.
Summer Nail Polish Care
Wearing a summer nail polish requires regular care and maintenance. It will draw attention, especially of the colour is bold. Opt for LED-free nail colours, that can still give a rich color with a shiny coat. Even if you do it yourself it will look as if a professional manicurist did the job. Also have your nails well manicured and moisturized. Follow these steps for better looking nails.
- Base coat also protects nails. To save time use a base and ridge filler in one. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds once the polish is thoroughly.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.