Popular Nail Colors
Popular nail colors are always in demand. The styles can vary but the nail colors are here to stay. So what makes a nail colour popular? Popular nail colors become popular because of their diversity to be able to be played up or toned down. Popular nail colors will vary, of course, but there are those that any skin tone can wear and wearing these colors will make the details pop. We have come a long way in what is conservative versus trendy. Nail colors of all kinds can be worn at the office and the after hours setting alike.
We asked other nail experts, perused the internet and stalked Instagram to find popular nail colors. Below we share a few.
Popular Nail Colors for Summer
- Pink – We said it before, and we will say it again: pink has made a glorious comeback. There is a tone of pink for every skin tone. One need only try out some colors and have fun doing it. The right pink is out there for you. Jump on the pink nail color bandwagon!
- Rose – From a wedding to going to the cafe, you can feel pretty in rose. It can be so many ocassions. Rose colors can be soft, towards the pink pastel side and do not disappoint.
- Black – just as with clothing, black has a great base to do other things from. In 2016 black stole the show and became the center of attention while on our nails. It can be glammed up or simplified, but black is in for 2016.
- Natural – The sexiness of flesh is always alluring. The eyes stare a little longer as it plays a trick of seduction and a hint of teasing. A flesh color matched with a white line or another bold color to contrast with the natural side.
How to Care for Popular Nail Colors
Wearing a popular nail color will draw attention, especially is bold bright colours is your preference. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized and apply the following care procedures.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Once the polish is thoroughly dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.