Nail enamel will not fair well and will be less that picture perfect if the nails are not taken care of. Nail enamel require a certain type of healthiness. Healthy nails are always the style that is if your nails are not taken care before applying the polish, then you will not have a nice and presentable finish. Chipping, unevenness, and even the coat’s shine can be affected.
In order to have great nail enamels, we have provided some ways to have healthy nails.
- Massage the hands. Massaging stimulates blood flow, which in turn stimulates growth. Self care is for you to feel relaxed but another purpose is to prompt the body to react to the soothing feel. You can get your spouse to give you a hand massage or head to a professional to get the job done.
- Wash your hands often. Often, we neglect our hands. We use them all the time but we may not wash them as often as needs be. The moisture from the water is good for the nails and for the skin.
- Use a hand brush to get dirt from under the nails.
- Moisturize the skin. After washing your hands, use lotion. A lotion or oil is a good beginning to healthy skin and nails.
- Apply oil. Use a cuticle oil on the nails. Take time to apply cuticle oil to the nail bed and the skin surrounding it.
Care for nail enamel
It is essential to care for your nail enamel or else you lose the art you have created. Now that your hands have been cleaner you can start to think about other nail care. Wearing any nail polish will draw attention. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized as described above.
The following steps should help you take better care of your nails.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Chips show up on dark nails. To avoid, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Using a cotton swab will leave cotton fuzz behind and ruin the nail polish job. Your nail enamel are now perfectly ready and will shine through with healthiness. Once the polish is thoroughly dry, use an eye-shadow applicator in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds.
Bianca Miller Nail Enamel
Looking for a quality nail polish brand? At Bianca Miller London, you can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after. Our nail polishes are vegan friendly, not tested on animals, free of 5 toxins, high shine, high density colour – gel effect nail vanish. No UV required. We offer an extensive range of nail colours, including gel nail and summer nail colours. Our nail technicians have acquired the best training required to provide premium nail services.