Nail colour is a must have if you are trying to look at all details of an outfit. Nail colours bring the outfit all together and force each detail to come forward with a touch of wow. How do you currently pair your outfits with what you will wear? Is it a touch of color from the print or is it a complimentary color to your ensemble? Think more on how you could add nail colour to complete the look.
We had a good peek at what others are doing with their own nail colours and stalked Instagram to find popular nail colors were the first places to look. We found a load of nail colour going that you too can add to your nail colour wardrobe.
Popular nail colors will vary, of course, but there are those that any skin tone can wear and wearing these colors will make the details pop. Silver is one of those colors. Silver nail color seemed to jump from the pages and made us want to click more.
Popular Nail Colour
We said it before, and we will say it again: silver has made a glorious comeback. Not just shrill and loud, but soft silvers. The flirty trend is in that silver can accompany just about any and look great with many colors.
These are only for those looking for a change in nail color and boldness. If you want your nails to pop and make people look twice, then these are the silver nail colors to use. All aboard the silver nail color express!
Nail Colour Care
Wearing a nail colour will draw attention, especially of the colour is bold. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds once the polish is thoroughly.
- To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.