Nail Color Trends 2016
Trends are set when we all like what we see and start to wear them from fashion, to hair, to makeup and the same goes for nail color trends. Depending one each individual, nail colors can speak the language of sexiness, innocence, or just fun to our fashionable sense. Some nail color trends may not be for everyone. Each color may not fit your personal style and taste, but that’s okay, because you will still be able find something to suit your desires. A good manicure and a few colors can make a heart happy and sing.
Here are some of the best nail colour trends 2016. We have found a lot of nail colors that can match many skin tones.
- Rose – it can be so many personalities. From a wedding to going to the cafe, you can feel pretty in rose. Rose colors can be soft, bending more towards the pink pastel side or fierce towards the bright highlighter shade. Whatever shade you prefer, they do not disappoint.
- Black – just as with clothing, black can work as a great base for some great stylish designs to merge from. In 2016, black stole the show and became the center of attention while on our nails. It can be glammed up or simplified, but black was in for 2016.
- Natural – not just bare, but appearing to be bare. The sexiness of flesh is always alluring. The eyes stare a little longer as it plays a trick of seduction and a hint of teasing. A flesh color matched with a white line or another bold color to contrast with the natural side.
- Yellow – yes, yellow! This color warmed our hearts for the summertime. It reminded us of eating ice cream and the innocent spirit of youthfulness in the summer.
Nail colors will come and go; not too far because we always revisit them in some manner. We are fascinated with our nails and the sky is the limit when it comes to colors and how they are applied to the nail. The above colors have given way to making the creativity flow Let’s see what other colors spark our interest..
Beautiful Nail Polish Care
Wearing a trendy nail polish will draw attention, especially of the colour is bold. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Once the polish is thoroughly dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.