A high-performing, natural skin serum designed to reduce imperfections, scaring, hyperpigmentation and wrinkles; whilst building the skin for a brighter future.
* Vegan * Cruelty-free *Refine, plump, and renew your way to healthier skin.
– Natural technology: Our natural formula stimulates the epidermis, unlocking radiance and blurs the appearance of skin imperfections, scaring, and vertical wrinkles.
– Kahai Seed Oil: Derived from the Cacay tree found throughout South America. A powerhouse oil that encourages delightfully glowing skin. Made up of a selection of fatty acids including linoleic acid, oleíc acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid and myrisitic acid. Offers skin-boosting benefits thanks to high amounts of vitamin E and A.
– Squalane: Known as the ultimate skin hydrator. A detoxifier containing antioxidants that fight off free radicals and reduce skin damage associated with aging. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, Squalane is suitable for sensitive skin and those with inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rosacea.
-Bisabolol: An age defending and antimicrobial ingredient extracted from German chamomile. Ideal for anyone with sensitive skin. Praised for its ability to reduce redness and irritation while actively hydrating dry, flaky skin. Sooth, heal, protect, repeat.
– Retinyl Palmitate: For those who can’t handle retinol, there’s a gentler retinoid alternative. This mild, effective skin smoothing solution reduces fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, and hyperpigmentation (dark spots). Also known as Vitamin A.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply sparingly to clean, dry face, targeting areas of concern. Safe to use morning and night. Follow with Collagen Vibrancy Cream.
When used as directed the serum lasts up to 3 months
Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Squalane, Argan Kernal Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Kahai Seed Oil, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Baobab Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Avocado Oil, Caprylic /Capric Triglycerides, Olive Fruit Oil, Prickly Pear Oil, Liqourice Root Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mandarin Peel Oil, Frankincense Oil, Lavender Herb Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Indian Chiretta Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aqua, Bisabolol, Parfum, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Linalool+, Limonene+
Next Day Delivery Available
14-Day Return Policy
Your Hyperpigmentation Renewal Serum Questions Answered
Our experts answer your need-to-know questions about hyperpigmentation and how our renewal serum can solve skin discoloration issues.
What is hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is a skin condition caused by the overproduction of melanin. It manifests as blotchy dark spots, such as freckles (red or brown spots that appear on your face and body) and sun/age spots (larger than freckles and look like brown spots with a reddish tinge).
What causes skin hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation affects most people at some point in their lives. Common causes include excessive sun exposure (both natural sunlight and UV rays), genetics (such as having parents with dark complexions), hormonal imbalance (such as during pregnancy), or an underlying medical condition such as vitiligo (loss of skin pigment or color).
How can I soothe or treat hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation isn’t generally harmful and typically not indicative of something serious. In some situations, dark areas gradually fade through the consistent use of sun protection products.
What are the benefits of using Bianca Miller London’s hyperpigmentation serum?
Hyperpigmentation is not just a cosmetic issue – it causes low self-esteem and a lack of confidence in some individuals. The good news is that there are treatments for hyperpigmentation!
Our hyperpigmentation serum is designed to help soothe dark areas by increasing cell turnover. During this process, the skin sheds dead cells and makes way for new ones, reducing the appearance of dark spots over time.
How can I use hyperpigmentation products in my skincare routine?
Begin your regimen with an exfoliating and brightening facial cleansing wash to remove debris and pollutants while gently removing dead skin. Afterward, target discolouration and dark spots with Bianca Miller’s hyperpigmentation serum.
Seal the deal with a skin-brightening moisturiser, perfect for morning and night. Of course, don’t forget to use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from sun damage.
Which skin type is it suitable for?
Our Hyperpigmentation Renewal Serum is suitable for any skin type: dry, oily, or combination.
The fragrance-free formula is a holy grail product for people with allergies and skin sensitivities. If this is you, our serum will surely be a staple in your skincare routine!