Hot Nail Colors
Hot nail colors await to be on your fingertips, but first hot nails begin with clean nails. Our nails are more than just a slather of nail polish. All of the beginning of a good nail presentation begins with cleanliness.
After we have cleaned well, we can rest assured our nails are going to be stronger and less dry. Hot nail colors can be any color or combination of colors we desire. It takes some effort to truly have hot nail colors on healthy fingernails.
We have a lot for our nails. It’s obvious in how we go to the salon and buy nail polishes. Celebrities don their nail trends on television and on the red carpet to show us their bold statements of fashion. Nails are the ultimate fashion accessory.
Hot nail colors abound! What suits your nail fancy? Pinks? Blues? Black? Whatever your choice you can have it at your fingertips. E beauty market sustains a look for every woman and some men. It is a huge beauty playground.
Hot Nail Colors Trends
Check out some hot nail trends:
- Glitter – use it as a part of a natural nail look or added to a splash of color
- Grey – something that has been drab in the past is now a blast. This hot nail color won’t disappoint. It is a soft, cool grey.
- Holograms! Holographic nail polish is here to add more sparkle to your nails.
- Blues is not depressing, but happy when its on your nails. Try a dark, ice blue creamy polish. You will feel an instant spark of happiness.
- Purple has never been more magical. Try a blackened purple. Its a small bottle of joy for your fingertips.
- Get back to nature with green. Try one of the latest palm green green nail colors and feel one with nature.
How to Match Nail Hot Colours to Your Outfit
In the cases where you are unsure of how to match hot nail polish to your outfit, always stick one tone colours, or else you run the risk of your style looking to ‘busy’.
Picking out your nail polish according to your outfit, depends a lot on the type of clothes you stock. Are most of your clothes colourful? If so, there are hot nail colors such as yellow and pink that go very well. Try opting for a colour block effect and avoid mixing busy nail art with printed clothes. They can have huge contrast, but when paired together they actually look fabulous.
If the majority of your clothes are printed, even better. Bohemian prints match very well with various nail colours. In fact, go for a one color tone maroon, and make sure that it matches your outfit and does not contrast with it.
Bianca Miller London Nail Polish
Bianca Miller London is a new hosiery & nail polish brand which has been created to redefine ‘nude’ by catering to women of all complexions, our range of nude tones have been carefully selected to satisfy complexions ranging from English Rose to Sub-Saharan African. You can find a wide selection of tights and nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.