Finger polish can be a fun, but addictive, fashion trend. It is rare to pair an outfit with shoes ads not to think about which finger polish will be worn too.
What is the color on your nails right now? How many times have you changed your finger polish within the last month? Finger polish calls for one to be up to date and to stay fashionable. The trends may be the color with embellishments or the finger polish may be simple and quiet. Your finger polish says a lot and we wanted to know more about these trends.
Finger polish has had a skyrocketing relationship with women. Ladies just can’t seem to get enough. The fascination was not always so vivid. Finger polishes used to be drab and a tad boring but has skyrocketed since the 1980s. The black American woman from Harlem set the trends of wearing outlandish nail colors, embellishments and even sharp points. The world was in awe, but also too the position to mimick these styles. Since then nail color trends have had a roller coaster ride with other industries even. The fashion world would never be the same since models also wear nail colors to show the most minute of detail fore the runway.
- Rose – it can be so many personalities. From a wedding to going to the cafe, you can feel pretty in rose. Rose colors can be soft, towards the pink pastel side and do not disappoint.
- Black – just as with clothing, black has a great base to do other things from. In 2016 black stole the show and became the center of attention while on our nails. The little black dress makes an appearance on our nails and foes not disappoint us. It can be glammed up or simplified, but black is in for 2016.
- Pink – Pink is not just about the pink ladies. A sexy and seductive pink looks great with candy colors such as the Bianca Miller ‘Inspire’. The ‘Bianca Miller London’ gel collection has been designed with a gel effect base. Our unique formulation provides a creamy, gel like texture, with a volumizing finish and long lasting glossy shine
- Natural – not just bare, but appearing to be bare. The sexiness of flesh is always alluring. The eyes stare a little longer as it plays a trick of seduction and a hint of teasing. A flesh color matched with a white line or another bold color to contrast with the natural side.
- Orange – add some flair to your nails. Trying the darker oranges worked best against most skin types. The orange is like the burst it exemplified: the sun, laughter, energy! If paired with the right outfit it can also be a bustling romantic.
- Using white as a base is a good idea for fall. Its crispness reminds you of the next season, which is winter. A brown tip against a crisp white background scream that the fall season has arrived.
- Add embellishments such as 3D art or even the simplicity of a jewel, on to the nail.
Finger polish does not simply have one definitive lane. The trends can look like a mix of styles and colors. At times the trends can be as simple as one finger polish. Nail color trends continue to evolve and change with our fashion tastes and style.
Finger Polish Care
Wearing a finger polish requires regular care and maintenance. It will draw attention, especially of the colour is bold. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds once the polish is thoroughly.
- To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.