Finger Nail Colors
Finger nail colors are so fascinating! You can change your mood with the swipe of an acetone filled cotton swab and be on your way to a new nail fantasy. It is quite fascinating to be bale to choose from so many finger nail colors. We probably would not have thought finger nail colors would have come so far. The advancement of finger nail colors continues too, with no end in sight to limitations.
Finger nail colors can lift your mood and complete a stylish look. Something so small – the base of your fingernails, has a lot of power. Finger nail colors can make you smile at how pretty the color is against your skin. Finger nail colors can make a simple dress have more punch. Matching the finger nail color to the outfit is a small touch that shows you are paying attention to details.
Some finger nail colors that never disappoint are listed below. We found out best by trying each one on against the skin of many ladies. Fair skin to that of darker ones, these finger nail colors worked.
- Rose – it can be so many personalities. From a wedding to going to the cafe, you can feel pretty in rose. Rose colors can be soft, towards the pink pastel side and do not disappoint.
- Black – just as with clothing, black has a great base to do other things from. In 2016 black stole the show and became the center of attention while on our nails. The little black dress makes an appearance on our nails and foes not disappoint us. It can be glammed up or simplified, but black is in for 2016.
- Natural – not just bare, but appearing to be bare. The sexiness of flesh is alwaysalluring. The eyes stare a little longer as it plays a trick of seduction and a hint of teasing. A flesh color matched with a white line or another bold color to contrast with the natural side.
- Orange – add some buy xiemed alprazolam flair to your nails. Trying the darker oranges worked best against most skin types. The orange is like the burst it exemplified: the sun, laughter, energy! If paired with the right outfit it can also be a bustling romantic.
- Using white as a base is a good idea for fall. Its crispness reminds you of the next season, which is winter. A brown tip against a crisp white background scream that the fall season has arrived.
A part of the finger nail game is to try new colors and new ways to do it. Perhaos you do not want to wear the colors in a straight manner. Perhaps trying a burnt orange with a black tip is more your style. Do not forget there are all types of matte colors to try too, as well as high gloss and even the ability yo add embellishments. The colors can be used as a base to your nail tastes and you can graduate to other additions.
Beautiful Nail Polish Care
Wearing a dark nail polish will draw attention. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
Chipping can show up on dark nails easier. To avoid such a thing, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
Once the polish is thoroughly dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.