Fall Nail Polish Colors
Fall has arrived and it is time to switch up your nail polish colors. As you feel the cooler weather in the air, it’s time to think warmer colors with dark tones and shades. Fall nail polish colors can vary in their dark tones. Dark is not just black alone but the deep richness of a particular color too. Some colors that come mind are warm cocoa, stunning burgundies and comforting dark greens. Fall nail polish colors should also wow us with the deep richness that brings out many skin tones and makes us be dazzled with the effects.
A dark color can compliment every skin tone. It can be a magnificent small detail to an outfit in need of something small. Or, it can be a major part of the outfit with a bold and loud color. The sky is the limit with beautiful nail polish.
Popular Fall Nail Polish Colors
Opt for a burgundy nail colour for some added class and elegance. This looks great against very pale skin or very deep dark skin. Alternatively, rich Browns polishes range from earthy brown shades with shimmer to deep chocolates with hints of red. The ‘Bianca Miller London’ gel collection has been designed with a gel effect base. Our unique formulation provides a creamy, gel like texture, with a volumizing finish and long lasting glossy shine.
Orange-Reds work well with black and white clothes and the shades are especially nice with olive or dark skin tones.
Wearing dark colors is an accessory. It is not necessary to kill the senses with extra rings nor bracelets. The beauty is to allow the beautiful nail polish to shine on its own.
Fall Nail Polish Colors Care
Wearing a nail polish requires regular care and maintenance. It will draw attention, especially of the colour is bold. Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- To avoid chipping showing up on dark nails easier, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one. Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
- Dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds once the polish is thoroughly.
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.