Beautiful Nails Care
Wearing a nail polish will draw attention so it essential to keep your nails healthy and strong. Regular care an manicure will help you achieve beautiful looking nails all year round. Your fingernails are made from protein called keratin and grows from under your cuticle. Healthy fingernails are smooth, without pits or grooves. They’re uniform in color and consistency and free of spots or discoloration.
Nail Polish for Beautiful Nails Care
If your nails are not taken care before applying the polish, then you will not have a nice and presentable finish. Chipping, unevenness, and even the coat’s shine can be affected. In order to have nail Polish nails we have provided some ways to have healthy nails.
- Wash your hands often. Often we neglect our hands. We use them all the time but we may not wash them as often as needs be. The moisture from the water is good for the nails and for the skin.
- Use a hand brush to get dirt from under the nails.
- Moisturize the skin. After washing your hands, use lotion. A lotion or oil is a good beginning to healthy skin and nails.
- Apply oil. Use a cuticle oil on the nails. Take time to apply cuticle oil to the nail bed and the skin surrounding it.
- Have your nails well manicured and moisturized.
- Regular trims are as important to your nails as they are to your hair, so set aside time to clip them every two weeks.
- Apply a ridge-filling base coat to even out surface.
- To save time use a base and ridge filler in one.
- Base coat also protects nails. Dark colors can stain or yellow nails.
- Chips show up on dark nails. To avoid, run the brush across the very tip of each nail so that you’re almost painting the underside. After two minutes, brush on a top coat.
- Avoid quick-dry top coats, which tend to chip. Instead, drip cuticle oil over each nail to decrease drying time.
Once the polish is thoroughly dry, dip an eye-shadow applicator (cotton swab will leave fuzz behind) in polish remover to clean up the skin around the nail beds.
Keep an eye on your nails and consult of dermatologist if you notice:
- Thinning or thickening of the nails
- Separation of the nail from the surrounding skin
- Swelling or pain around the nails
- Changes in nail color, such as discoloration of the entire nail or a dark streak under the nail
- Bleeding around the nails
- Changes in nail shape, such as curled nails
Bianca Miller Nails
Bianca Miller is a London based nail polish brand that caters to women of all complexions. You can find a wide selection of nail polishes to suit whatever look you are after.